We welcomed over 1,200 participants across five webinars!
Together for Sustainability is happy to announce the successful completion of the EcoVadis Pre-Assessment Webinar Series of TfS.
The series of free webinars aimed to provide TfS members and their suppliers with a deep understanding of the TfS programme, to equip them with knowledge to utilise the EcoVadis platform, and to prepare them for the EcoVadis assessment.
The webinars were a success with a record-breaking number of participants. In total, we welcomed over 1,200 participants across five webinars in four languages:
- English-language sessions: 635 attendees
- Spanish-language session: 127 attendees
- Portuguese-langauge session: 153 attendees
- Chinese-langauge session: 303 attendees
On behalf of the TfS community, we would like to cordially thank all attendees for participating in the sessions. Suppliers of TfS member companies who were unable to attend any of the live sessions may still access the webinar recordings for free via the links below:
• English-language recording: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/recording/1307806831721609996
• Spanish-language recording: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/recording/5969771317848210701
• Portuguese-language recording: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/recording/1407229071179280136
• Chinese-language recording: https://register.gotowebinar.com/recording/1409405005945850895/
What’s next? TfS will host series of webinars focused on the process after an EcoVadis assessment. The Post-Assessment Webinar Series will take place in October. It will focus on the implementation of sustainability improvements and the use of the Corrective Action Plan. Invitations will be sent out in early September.
We hope to see many of you there!