“Introduction to EcoVadis” webinar series coming in April 2023!
In 1 hour, learners will be introduced to the EcoVadis methodology and process, be equipped with the knowledge on how to complete the EcoVadis questionnaire, and understand what matters most in the assessment.
We are excited to invite our members and their suppliers to this year’s “Introduction to EcoVadis” webinar series.
These webinars are suitable for companies new to the EcoVadis methodology and assessment. In 1 hour, learners will be introduced to the EcoVadis methodology and process, be equipped with the knowledge on how to complete the EcoVadis questionnaire, and understand what matters most in the assessment.
In particular, the webinars are suitable for corporate responsibility managers and/or managers who are involved in coordinating sustainability-related matters.
The learning objectives of this webinar are for learners to:
- Understand the EcoVadis assessment and its requirements
- Be able to complete the EcoVadis assessment.
The webinars will be delivered in English, Chinese, Spanish, and Portuguese and are free of charge.
- Tue, 18 April 2023, 4:00 – 5:00 PM (CEST). REGISTER HERE
- Wed, 19 April 2023, 9:00 – 10:00 AM (CEST). REGISTER HERE
- 星期四, 2023年4月20日 下午3时至下午4时[北京时间]. REGISTER HERE
- Seg, 17 Abr 2023 às 10:00 – 11:00 (BRT). REGISTER HERE
- Mié., 19 de Abr. de 2023 10:00 – 11:00 (Mexico Central Time). REGISTER HERE
The webinars will be delivered by experts with many years of experience in sustainability assessments and the EcoVadis methodology. They will share their insights and practical tips to complete an assessment successfully.